Re: [News] AMIGA, DirectX 9.0c on GNU/Linux

____/ [H]omer on Monday 24 March 2008 15:52 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Tux meets Amiga, part 2: Porting AmiKit to Linux
>
> You've just made me and Ghost very happy :)
>
> Mind you, I've been running Richard Drummond's E-UAE for Linux here for
> couple of years, and I've already got it set up exactly the way I want,
> so AmiKit isn't something I need right now. Still, it's nice to know it
> is there if I ever do.

For me, it's the Megadrive and Nintendo emulators that are a route back to
childhood. Linux has many emulators. I believe Vista lacks support for many,
but that's just why Linux will become the legacy-enabler for years to come,
even for win32 that Vista 'slaughtered'. It's all about the source.

Google: organising the world's information.  Government: reorgnaising
                     the world's information (censorship) in its favour