Re: Ballmer just farted in Yang's bowl of wonton soup

On Tue, 06 May 2008 14:00:23 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> "Ezekiel" <a@xxxxx> writes:
>
>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> ____/ Linonut on Monday 05 May 2008 17:19 : \____

>>> I can't recall. It was back in the days when I wasn't watching the news
>>> closely
>>> (just finishing my thesis probably), but I can remember a revolt in
>>
>> Translation. Roy Schestowitz made up the whole thing and when pressed for
>> details... he runs like a coward.
>>

>>> mini-microsoft's blog that put his job in jeopardy (among other articles
>>> that
>>> questioned Ballmer's leadership).
>>
>> Wow. Somebody's anonymous blog said so. What sort of idiot (other than you)
>> would believe that?
>
> Liarnut, or "Chris" as Roy calls him when having one of their love
> ins. It's sickening how the COLA cult results in otherwise sane men
> becoming sycophantic arse lickers, two faced liars and hypocrites.

Linux certainly seems to bring out the worst in people that's for sure.

> Did you ever read as much nonsense as this Roy guy spouts! He even
> explains to "Chris" that growth through acquisition is expensive! Stop
> the clock! What genius! Did he work that out himself? Or does he think
> Chris is too stupid to realise it himself? Since Liarnut attached
> himself to Roy's butt it seems his own brain stopped functioning.

Roy is remarkably ignorant for a person studying for a PHD, any PHD.
At first I just chalked it up to him being a crazy zealot but the more of
his writings I read the more convinced I become that he is not very
intelligent.

The one exception is his Datamation articles which of course are
professionally edited, but even still I will give him credit for some very
well thought out and presented writings and ideas.

It goes to show that Roy *could* be an effective advocate for Linux if he
would concentrate on quality rather than quantity.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: