Re: [News] Charity Killer (Intel): Proof of Corruption

____/ Homer on Tuesday 06 May 2008 11:31 : \____

>> AMD now has 'more than allegations' against Intel
>
> If Intel were to ever become the only CPU manufacturer, I think I might
> actually want to stop using computers ever again. Seriously. I'd rather
> revert to stone tablets and abacuses than support the Intel gangsters.

Stallman says he doesn't use cellphones because they are proprietary, IIRC. He
was/is going to dump the Thinkpad for an OLPC for similar reasons.

Freedom != convenience.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Community is code, code is community
         run-level 2  2008-04-15 01:48                   last=