[News] Open Source Methodology Claimed in Karnataka Elections

Karnataka Elections.. Who Will Win?.. An open source methodology.

,----[ Quote ]
| I am placing this before the public for their comments so that like the
| evolution of an open source software, we may arrive at an “open source
| election forecast methodology”.
`----

http://www.bloggernews.net/115481

Recent:

The brazilian Election Supreme Court migrates 430 thousand voting machines to
GNU / Linux

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://techforce.com.br/index.php/news/linux_blog/tse_migrates_to_linux