Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:45:59 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe. Goldfarb
> <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote
> on Tue, 20 May 2008 11:59:24 -0400
> <2xbccb8m7kpu.1ef9gagj902l4$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>> On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:52:00 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
>>
>>> "RonB" <ronb02noSPAM@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> You must have him confused with the Roy Schestowitz idiot. After all, it is
>>> Roy who spends 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year spewing his
>>> lies and twisted headlines here in COLA and every other corner of the web.
>>>
>>> Seems that WronG can't tell the difference between someone who posts here
>>> occasionally and an unemployed loser like Roy Schestowitz that does nothing
>>> else with his life other than post garbage to the web.
>>
>> Schestowitz does more to harm Linux than any Wintroll could ever do.
>>

> Feel free to start your own news posting service.  I only ask that:

Why?
This is a DISCUSSION group, not a News service group.
I get my news from RSS feeds and other places and I suspect other here do
the same.

Roy Spams the group with off topic messaged and putting [Rival] in front of
the message doesn't change a thing.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: