Re: [News] 5 New Linux Releases: Ubuntu ME 8.04, B2D 20080513, rPath 2.0, Berry 0.90, Recovery Is Possible 5.4

____/ Homer on Tuesday 20 May 2008 01:23 : \____

>> Ubuntu Muslim Edition 8.04 final version released
>
> Ubuntu ME?
>
> That's an unfortunate acronym which may lead to some confusion for a few
> Vista ME converts.

Yes, I told one of the developers (I think). They could actually give Windows
ME2 (aka Vista) a good name with that distro, which is unfortunate.

Linux is like a girlfriend; try to stick to one distribution for a lifetime
Mem:    515500k total,   444396k used,    71104k free,     4616k buffers