Re: [News] More Microsoft Abuses, European Commission Receives Complaint Referral

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, 7
<website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Tue, 13 May 2008 19:25:57 GMT
<9XlWj.3035$DZ6.1995@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> Last week:
>>
>> Accused software pirate denounces Microsoft
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | A software dealer who Microsoft charged with engaging in the sale of
>> | pirated software is vowing to fight back. Next week he plans to file a
>> | complaint with the European Commission alleging abuse of power and
>> | anti-trust violations.
>> `----
>>
>> http://news.idg.no/cw/art.cfm?id=C7A7B9DA-17A4-0F78-319394D5362B416E
>

> If everyone abused by Micoshaft were to file formal EU complaints and
> complaints to their respective national bodies, then micoshaft will
> be brougt to its knees in one day.

Um....can't file EU complaints from the US, methinks.
;-)  Of course we might petition the DoJ for redress,
if the matter isn't settled already (depending on what
the matter is for which one is filing).

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Murphy was an optimist.