Flatfish again making things up

Gary M. Stewart wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 09:41:12 -0600, philo wrote:
>
>> Maybe true
>> About 98% of Linux users (myself included as I use Linux part time)
>> have had to killfile that Schestwitz idiot as he was actually ruining the
>> Linux groups
>> with all his spam postings
>
> Most people in the group have Schestowitz kill filed

And you know this exactly how?

> but Schestowitz
> doesn't care because he is not here to discuss Linux, he is here to flood
> the search engines with his FUD.

Bullshit, flatfish

> He doesn't have time to discuss and his benefactors don't pay him to
> discuss.

Well, *you* and the other wintroll scum (Hadron Quark, DFS etc) certainly
don't even /try/ to "discuss"

Don't you have to plant more "sexual evidence", flatfish? Only
to "accidentally" find it later, naturally...
--
"Last I checked, it wasn't the power cord for the Clue Generator that
was sticking up your ass."        - John Novak, rasfwrj