Re: 2 days of Roy Schestowitz's duplicates

Snit wrote:

> You can lie about my comments all you want - the fact is nobody has been
> able to post anything even close to a defense of Roy's *clear* spamming of
> COLA.  It is not like he is posting news... he is posting the same things
> over and over and over.  I have proved this.

You haven't proven that what he does is spamming. Not in the least. Now shut
up and find something else to lie and whine about. Something ORIGINAL, by
the way; stop recycling the same old topics.
--
Regards,
[tv]

...Thesaurus: prehistoric reptile with a great vocabulary.