Re: [News] Making CD Labels with GNU/Linux, Testing with Live CDs

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 06:28:33 +0100, ml2mst wrote:

<snip>

> Well I would like to recommend _Koverartist_ because it's the easiest to
> use and most flexible application to create CD/DVD labels and cases.
> Besides its easy to use interface it has quite some nice extra features,
> for text and bitmaps and of course CDDB support.
>
> It's more or less like the GIMP, it takes a little while to get used to
> its interface but once your used to it, you will never look back.
>
> Cheers

Done!

gronk1 smokeping # eix Koverartist
* app-cdr/koverartist
     Available versions:  0.5 {arts cddb debug elibc_FreeBSD xinerama}
     Homepage:            http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?
content=38195
of covers for cd/dvd cases and boxes.

gronk1 smokeping # emerge app-cdr/koverartist

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/kdemultimedia-kioslaves-3.5.9  USE="encode mp3
vorbis -arts -debug -flac -kdeenablefinal -xinerama" 0 kB
[ebuild  N    ] app-cdr/koverartist-0.5  USE="cddb -arts -debug -
xinerama" 731 kB

Total: 2 packages (2 new), Size of downloads: 731 kB

Would you like to merge these packages? [Yes/No]

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008