Re: [News] Making CD Labels with GNU/Linux, Testing with Live CDs

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Friday 28 November 2008 16:31 : \____

> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
>
>> On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:31:14 -0500, Ezekiel wrote:
>>
>>> "ml2mst" <ml2mst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Does it support LightScribe?
>
> Not yet. The lightscribe libraries are present since quite some time, by all
> means, integrate them in Koverartist if you feel the need.
> Note though that Koverartist ist meant to do the *covers* and not the disk
> themselves. This might explain why its authors don't seem to see a pressing
> need for that
>
>> Cue Linux advocate: Who needs LightScribe?
>
> I sometimes write lightscribe media. With linux

The trolls have run out of material. LightScribe has been in Linux for quite
some time...

http://linux.sys-con.com/read/305632_p.htm
http://in.sys-con.com/read/288267_p.htm

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

"It just tells you how desperate Microsoft is for a competitor that they’re
holding up a software box produced by 100 guys in the hills of North Carolina.
Who are they trying to kid?"
                --Robert Young, CEO of Red Hat