Re: [News] 2010 soccer world cup Opens Up to Wider Audience (Free Software)

The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

> On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:22:42 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Sandeep Kumar belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:

>>> Yet another nasty person in this group.What gives with
>>> comp.os.linux.advocacy?Is being a kook a requirement to join?It
>>> certainly seems that way.When I read the threads about you cutting your
>>> nuts off I assumed it had to be a joke.I am not so certain about that
>>> anymore.
>>
>> You have many web-sites devoted to you.  I am impressed!
>>
>>    http://www.sandeepkumar.org/
>>
>>    I work in the area of applied data security in embedded systems. I
>>    completed both my Bachelor of Technology (B\u2019 Tech) and Master of
>>    Technology (M\u2019 Tech) in Electrical Engineering from the Indian
>>    Institute of Technology\u2014Bombay, India in 2002. I received my
>>    Ph.D. (Dr.-Ing.) from Ruhr-University of Bochum (HGI, eurobits) in the
>>    area of applied data security in 2006.
>>
>>    http://www.sandeepkumar.com/
>>    http://www.sandeepkumar.com/pop.html
>>
>> Nice electronic sounds!
>>
>>    http://bleacherreport.com/users/21090-Sandeep-Kumar-Talla
>>
>>    I am Sandeep from Germany. I love cricket and as like any other
>>    indian, very much passionate about the game. I not only analyse but
>>    also put my opinions across. So looking forward to have a nice
>>    time.......
>>
>> A regular, uh, Renaissance, er, ...
>
> You seem to spend an awful lot of time stalking people.

You seem to spend an awful lot of time nymshifting and stealing identities,
flatfish.

> Are you a racist as well?

The racist would be you. Rarely one encounters such a vile racist swine like
you, flatfish Gary Stewart. Apart from your utterly disgusting homophobe
slurs

> FUP corrected so others can observe your idiocy.

Oh, do you actually think that *he* is the idiot?
--
Howe's Law:    Everyone has a scheme that will not work.