Re: [News] 2010 soccer world cup Opens Up to Wider Audience (Free Software)

Sandeep Kumar wrote:

>My objection is to the poorly veiled attempts at associating free software
>like firefox, and it's success with Linux when in fact the success of
>firefox is directy related to not only it's superiority to IE but in fact
>the Windows platform.IOW without Windows firefox would be no place.

"Windows good", in other words.

You know, troll, if not for M$ dirty tricks, Windwoes would not hold
such a dominant market-share that everyone would need to port their
software to it, in order to be "successful".  Saying this makes
"Windows good" is more than a bit disingenuous.