[News] Indian Conferences Cover Freedom of Software

2nd International Conference on Freedom in Computing, Development and Culture

,----[ Quote ]
| All of you must be aware of the next biggest event happening in Kerala on
| Free Software. Free Software, Free Society, the 2nd International Conference
| on Freedom in Computing, Development and Culture on 9th, 10th and 11th of
| December, 2008.
`----

http://fsfs.in/pipermail/fsfs-announce/2008-November/000000.html

On the right to decode and encode and copyleft politics

,----[ Quote ]
| Here are the presentation slides from one of the most interesting talk I
| attended in recent times. The lecture titled 'On right to decode and encode
| and copyleft politics' was delivered by Dr.Nagarjuna at recently concluded
| National Conference on Free Software in Kochi.
`----

http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com/2008/11/on-right-to-decode-and-encode-and.html

Recent:

Weapons Of Mass Collaboration