Re: Impressive. 38 Articles to the group each one 4 minutes apart.

After takin' a swig o' grog, cc belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

>> > Roy also conveniently puts [News] so I filter them out using roy's name
>> > and [News].
>>
>> > Easy Peasy. Unlike some of the trolls and spammers here.

>> > Or at least learn to use a decent Usenet filter.
>>
>> Bitching about Roy is part of their anti-Linux-advocacy agenda.  The more
>> you post about Linux (or against Microsoft), the louder the bitching
>> becomes.
>
> Disagree. Roy posts alot, so he is an easy target. Roy posts alot of
> errors, so he is an easy target. Roy repeats the posts with errors, so
> he is an easy target. Roy posts alot about his paranoid fantasies, so
> he is an easy target. Although some posters may actually be anti-
> Linux, I really can't say for sure, most are anti-stupidity and anti-
> hypocrisy which Roy seems to be full of and eager to display. The fact
> that Roy admits to posting massive quantities of material without
> proof-reading makes him an acceptable target for some (but definately
> not all) the grief that comes his way in my opinion. It has nothing to
> do with Linux or Microsoft.

Oh, Roy is well above a lot of others in his quality of poster.  Well above.

And you really haven't grokked the content of DFS's, Moshe's, and Ezekiel's
unsavory postings about Roy, have you?

--
If built in great numbers, motels will be used for nothing but illegal
purposes.