Re: Impressive. 38 Articles to the group each one 4 minutes apart.

Ezekiel wrote:

> "Chris Ahlstrom" <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Ezekiel belched out
>>  this bit o' wisdom:

>>> Why... because he says so. The facts show a different story.

>>> Start looking at the facts Chris and don't ignore them simply because an
>>> "advocate" claims otherwise.
>>
>> I'd go for Roy's claims over your claims.
>
> Instead of believing "claims" why don't you use your head and look at the
> facts. It's practically impossible to post that much material that quickly
> without automation.
>
> Screw the claims. How about some common sense for a change?

Your facts are garbage, and your "common sense" non-existant.

I don't know how Roy does it, but here's how I would do it:
Gather all articles of interest during the day.
Compose messages but *don't* send them yet
When you are done tell newsclient to send all pending messages.

It fits perfectly the available facts.

*Your* "facts" are just simply bullshit. And actually, I did not expect any
better from you wintendo fanbois. You are simply not smart enough
--
A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely
rearranging their prejudices.                -- William James