Re: I'm a PC, I'm a Mac, but checkout LINUX!

After takin' a swig o' grog, Ezekiel belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> "Chris Ahlstrom" <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
>>  this bit o' wisdom:

>>> Oh, that's not Linux. That's Novell, the PC guy's (Ballmer's) b****.
>>
>> Speaking of Ballmer, I think Apple's missing something by not highlighting
>> Ballmer in it's Mac ads.  Of course, Ballmer's not as much in the public
>> eye
>> as Gates, so it might mystify some people.
>
> I doubt that many normal people actually know who Ballmer is. There's
> certainly going to be some legal issues with using him or his likeness in a
> commercial so that's never going to happen.

Why not?  Apart from girth (although Gates /is/ catching up in that
department) the John Hodgman PC character is a pretty close clone to Gates.

Maybe not as arrogant, assholey, and coprolalic as Gates, but otherwise...

Have you seen the recent Buy.Com ad?  A skinny nerd is featured, looking
almost exactly like a young Bill Gates.

--
"I prefer to think that God is not dead, just drunk"
		-- John Huston