Re: [News] UK Signs Memorandum of Understanding, Sells Internet to the MAFIAA

Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:

> Feargal Sharkey - wasn't he a singer once?

"A Good Heart is Hard to Find"

He should know; he traded in his for a suit.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|  the most practical one. That point of view lasted for maybe two
|  weeks after initial exposure to Lisp."   ~ Constantine Vetoshev

 21:07:19 up 2 days,  4:50,  4 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.29, 0.17