Re: [News] Bullet Comes with Linux SDK

After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> Only for the broke in the world.
>
> Of course, it is foolish to argue with this troll as it relies heavily on
> ad hominem attacks.
>>
>> Not everyone, but many many millions.  I've hardly played any games in
>> about two years now, but I remember well the intense fun to be had with
>> some of them.  Modern gaming on a decent Windows PCs can be a
>> transcendent experience.  Linux can't compete.
>
> See above.

See below.

   http://rangit.com/software/top-8-linux-games-of-2007/

   See below.

Misleading URL.  It's actually 25 games.

However:

   eagle  May 25th, 2007 at 10:46 pm

   Is Tux Racer destined to be on every "Best of Linux Games" list
   forever and ever? Check out this list for a list of high quality games
   that actually came out this year, before adding games from six years ago
   and games that are not even out (like QW:ET)

"This list" is:

   http://www.linuxgamingworld.com/games-catalog/

Anyway, that's more games than I'll ever play.

--
When Dexter's on the Internet, can Hell be far behind?"