Re: [News] GNU/Linux Has Wallpaper Power

Ron House wrote:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

,----[ Quote ]
| In Linux, setting an image as the desktop wallpaper is not a difficult task, | but getting it to change automatically at a certain interval is. While there | are plenty of wallpaper-changing apps available for Windows, there are only a | limited few for Linux.

How many do they think we need?

What the...? I have standard KDE on long-in-the-tooth debian etch, and it changes my wallpaper at regular intervals - a different interval on each desktop and different photo collections per desktop too.

--
Norman
Registered Linux user #461062