Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Blasted and Sued in China for Hijacking PCs

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
DFS wrote:
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
DFS wrote:
Jerry McBride wrote:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Chinese fume at Microsoft anti-piracy

,----[ Quote ]
| China's vocal bloggers seemed stunned that their
| computers seemed to have phoned Microsoft for the
| anti-piracy tool without asking.
| | "The computer is mine", one angry blogger penned,
| "Microsoft has no right to control my hardware
| without my agreement", the poor fool thought.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/10/22/chinese-fume-microsoft-anti

Ahh... Microsoft in it's finest hour. Adding more weight to a sinking ship.

Yeah... the Linux juggernaut will be taking MS down any day now...

Is this the year of Linux?

Well, it's the Year Of The Rat in China... and Linux is pretty damn ratty....

heh!

Maybe the Chinese govt will release Red_Rat Linux to compliment their Red_Flag Linux?

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5f23893703e7cc55