Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Blasted and Sued in China for Hijacking PCs

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Chinese fume at Microsoft anti-piracy
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | China's vocal bloggers seemed stunned that their computers seemed to
> | have phoned Microsoft for the anti-piracy tool without asking.
> |
> | "The computer is mine", one angry blogger penned, "Microsoft has no
> | right to control my hardware without my agreement", the poor fool
> | thought.
> `----

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/10/22/chinese-fume-microsoft-anti

Ahh... Microsoft in it's finest hour. Adding more weight to a sinking ship.
Blammer MUST HAVE pushed the switch himself....

                             From the desk of:
                             Jerome D. McBride

   07:11:00 up 25 days, 11:29,  5 users,  load average: 1.54, 2.39, 1.62