Re: [News] Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) Attacked by the MAFIAA

Verily I say unto thee, that Phil Da Lick! spake thusly:

> Guns are a murderer's tool however we're still waiting for them to be
> banned from sale in the US. Nice double standards there.

Not according to their logic it's not. In the Land of Nothing Is Free
"Intellectual Monopoly" violation is ranked more heinous than murder,
since they seem to value exploitation and greed above life itself.

Shooting people is just a way of passing the time while they wait for
another victim to exploit. That - and watching Reality TV shows about
other gun-toting maniacs and gangsters exploiting people for the sake
of greed. In that respect, I suppose one could categorise American TV
more as Edutainment - a "training programme" for the American Dream®.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|  the most practical one. That point of view lasted for maybe two
|  weeks after initial exposure to Lisp."   ~ Constantine Vetoshev

 20:39:18 up 13 days,  5:35,  4 users,  load average: 0.86, 0.77, 0.58