Re: [News] Anti-ODF Former IDC 'Analyst' Smears Linux with Lies

____/ SomeBloke on Monday 20 October 2008 21:11 : \____

http://seekingalpha.com/article/77337-google-ibm-red-hat-sun-and-the-digistan-connection

>> - --
>>                 ~~ Best of wishes
>>
> I love stuff like the above. Denise(sic) Byron is certainly trying to save
> the internet from pollution by left leaning anti MS hippies like you and me
> and everyone else that just refuses to pay for sub standard MS operating
> systems. Lets face it, we should spend a lot of money on major hardware
> upgrades just to run Vista Basic. I want to have a quad core CPU and 8Gb of
> Ram just to run Solitaire as fast as Windows 3.1 ran it on a 80386 CPU and
> 4Mb of Ram.
>
> Yes indeedie.....

He wrote a couple of 'articles' about me to retaliate. He used to work
in Microsoft propaganda powerhouse, also known as IDC.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "In hell, treason is the work of angels"