Re: Hedge fund tycoon drops out, wants government redesigned Linux-style

After takin' a swig o' grog, Matt belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> http://www.cnbc.com/id/27239479
>
>> Andrew Lahde, manager of a small California hedge fund, Lahde
>> Capital, burst into the spotlight last year after his one-year-old
>> fund returned 866 percent betting against the subprime collapse.
>
>> My suggestion is that [George Soros] start and sponsor a forum for
>> great minds to come together to create a new system of government
>> that truly represents the common man's interest, while at the same
>> time creating rewards great enough to attract the best and brightest
>> minds to serve in government roles without having to rely on
>> corruption to further their interests or lifestyles. This forum could
>> be similar to the one used to create the operating system, Linux,
>> which competes with Microsoft's near monopoly. I believe there is
>> an answer, but for now the system is clearly broken.
>
> He also remarks on hemp, Harvard MBAs, AIG, and Ballmer.

   Steve Balmer, Steven Cohen, and Larry Ellison will all be forgotten.
   I do not understand the legacy thing. Nearly everyone will be
   forgotten. Give up on leaving your mark. Throw the Blackberry away
   and enjoy life.

I like his suggestion about doobies, too.   Mmmmmm... hemp <drool>.

And Bill Gates?  Well...:

--
Whatever is not nailed down is mine.  Whatever I can pry up is not nailed down.
		-- Collis P. Huntingdon, railroad tycoon