[News] [Rival] Microsoft is a "Hater"

Who does Microsoft hate the most?

,----[ Quote ]
| Wow! Now that really is a hard question to answer isn't it? If you listen to
| what 'Barmy' Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO and 43rd richest person on Earth,
| has to say then you might be forgiven for thinking it is Google (I'm going to
| f****** kill Google), or maybe Apple (I've got my kids brainwashed... you
| don't use an iPod) or even Linux (... a cancer that attaches itself in an
| intellectual property sense to everything it touches.)

Lessons from Africa: How to Kill Your Own FUD

,----[ Quote ]
| So, even as Microsoft claims superior quality over Linux, they act as if they
| don't even buy their own FUD. If they really believed that Windows was
| superior to Linux, they wouldn't have to bribe people with “marketing help”
| to get them to choose Windows.
`----

http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2007-11-09-030-26-OP-MD-MS

Linux wins Nigerian school desktops back from Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| "We are sticking with that platform," said the official, who would not give
| his name.
`----

http://www.computerworlduk.com/management/government-law/public-sector/news/index.cfm?newsid=6124
http://tinyurl.com/27ycq9

[Mandriva CEO:] An open letter to Steve Ballmer

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://blog.mandriva.com/2007/10/31/an-open-letter-to-steve-ballmer/