Re: [News] Why Flash is Evil: Spyware to the Max

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tony Sivori belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:13:19 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> Flash Cookies: The Silent Privacy Killer
>>
>> http://www.imasuper.com/66/technology/flash-cookies-the-silent-privacy-killer/
>
> Great post Roy, I had no idea about Flash cookies.

In your home directory, try

   $ find .adobe

All I have is an empty directory with a random name.  (Have to check the
32-bit box at some point).  Whoops, just tried this

   $ find .macromedia

Oh yeah, a lot of *.sol files.  :-*  (pucker icon)

--
The choice of approaches could be made the responsibility of the
programmer.