Re: Microsoft lobbies EU Parliament against Open Source

On Oct 7, 9:41 am, Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlm...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
>

> > On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 18:20:02 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
> >> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

> >> Right. Roy does nothing as despiccable as you do routinely, flatfish
>
> > Nice goal post move.
>
> > We are talking about LINES posted.

Typical troll behavior is to *change the subject*, to pick on some
minor point and amplify it into a federal case.  In this case, the
number of lines in a post and the poor dialup users who have to wait
for Roy's posts to appear.  I'm sure flatfish's heart just bleeds.

Similarly, when presented with Microsoft's failures in mobile, search,
Zune and Xbox (in a recent post of mine) the trolls jumped on the fact
that Xbox is doing well in Japan.  Whoopee.  Gave them something to go
on and on about, never mentioning the massive failure in all other
areas and how hollow Ballmer's boasts sound (although I don't doubt
that he plans to spend a lot of money trying to take over these other
markets).

Or when Hadron jumped on Kelsey for handing out lots of distributions
to friends.  He kept harping on it for it seemed like months, beating
a dead horse that wasn't a very important one to begin with.

So when they change the subject, it's a sure sign that they are trying
to avoid a real subject they don't want to address.