Flatfish is an identity thief

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

< snip >

> Now why would Roy Culley register a gmail address in my name?
>
> What else has he been doing in my name?
>
> Waiting to see how you guys try to justify this dispicable behavior.

I will not (and can't) justify any such behaviour.

And *you* have absolutely no grounds to complain *here*

When faltfish posted with my name, *you* said nothing.
When other windows using filth posted with my name, *you* said nothing.
When windows using filth posted with the name of other linux users, *you*
said nothing
When flatfish planted "evidence" about Roy, posting with Roys name, *you*
said nothing.

In short: You are a hypocrite. You feel hurt now, and you attack linux users
in this roup for behaviour *you* yourself have exhibited dundreds of times.

You are filth, Erik. You are not a tiny little bit better than flatfish with
his character assassination attemps. Because in all those cases *you* said
nothing

--
Support your local Search and Rescue unit -- get lost.