Re: Vista at 4% in Businesses After Almost 2 years

After takin' a swig o' grog, cc belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Oct 6, 7:32 am, Chris Ahlstrom <lino...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Wassamatta cc?  To cheap to pony up $695 for an industry survey?  I know
>> I am!
>>
>>    http://www.mindbranch.com/Linux-Usage-Trends-R203-376/
>
> Not too cheap, I know what's in it, and so do you.

Do tell, cc.

I see Linux increasing marvellously, even based on flawed web stat
numbers.

Flatso used to go on and on about Linux's "0.24%" market share.  Now
the number is inflated to "1%".

Maybe flatso knows something you don't.

		-- Mark Twain