Re: [Rival] Vista at 4% in Businesses After Almost 2 years

After takin' a swig o' grog, cc belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Oct 5, 5:38 pm, 7 <website_has_em...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Moshe Goldfarb
>> wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

>> > Linux is less than 1 percent after 15 years of being free.....
>>
>> You merely have to prove that with any approved statistic.
>>
>> Since we know you can't you may as well accept Linux has
>> higher market share than you claim.
>
> You merely have to prove that with any statistic. Find one actual
> statistic that isn't a made up number from HPT that says Linux is more
> than 5%.

Wassamatta cc?  To cheap to pony up $695 for an industry survey?  I know
I am!

   http://www.mindbranch.com/Linux-Usage-Trends-R203-376/

--
"...this does not mean that some of us should not want, in a rather
dispassionate sort of way, to put a bullet through csh's head."