Re: Alex Jones claims Microsoft is a front for IBM

Hadron wrote:

> Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Hadron wrote:

>>> Could you quote some of this lunacy? Maybe you could quote me bad
>>> mouthing Linux too where I did not back it up with facts? Or is your
>>> head too deep in the sand?
>>>

>> You don't back up anything with facts.
>> Claiming that "half of the hardware does not work" is not "fact".
>> Claiming that SATA does not work is not fact, it is a flat out lie
>>
>> < snip >
>
> Are you really this dense. I said it *did not* work.

Bullshit. *You* were unable to make it work without problems.
I have used SATA drives longer than you claim with your "1 year" span.
And I have not encountered any problems at all
So, if anything in *your* setup does not work, make it simple: Assume that
you are too dense to get it working

> I even explained in
> detail what I had to do to get it working in debian.

I don't care for your incompetence at all

> Way to twist the words Kohlkopf.

Way to mangle someones real name
--
Don't steal. Microsoft hates competition.