Re: [News] Munchkins Attack at the Claim of Linux Ease of Use

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Why I Use Linux
>
> ,----[ Quoye ]
> | I use Linux because its easy to use.
> |
> | And now every Windows user reading this is laughing and screaming
> | insults at me. ?Linux isn?t easy to use, you f*ing moron! I tried to use
> | Ubuntu and I couldn?t even get it to boot. Linux is so weird and hard to
> | use, you need to read twenty pages of documentation before you can even
> | partition the hard drive. I spent three weeks messing with Linux and I
> | couldn?t get my sound card to work.? Blah blah blah. The reasons and
> | examples why Linux is so hard to use are almost endless.
> |
> | But yes, I do think Linux is easy to use.

pfft!
Linux is easy to use - anyone who tried it will tell you what
the score is!!!

All it does is make the munchkins look more desperate like
the marketing fools they are spliffing away to escape reality.

For most users its not a case of if they will switch to Linux,
its a case of when.