Re: [News] Munchkins Attack at the Claim of Linux Ease of Use

"7" <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht news:ybjwk.53761$E41.46525@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Why I Use Linux

,----[ Quoye ]
| I use Linux because its easy to use.
|
| And now every Windows user reading this is laughing and screaming
| insults at me. ?Linux isn?t easy to use, you f*ing moron! I tried to use | Ubuntu and I couldn?t even get it to boot. Linux is so weird and hard to
| use, you need to read twenty pages of documentation before you can even
| partition the hard drive. I spent three weeks messing with Linux and I
| couldn?t get my sound card to work.? Blah blah blah. The reasons and
| examples why Linux is so hard to use are almost endless.
|
| But yes, I do think Linux is easy to use.

pfft!

A sign of a deflating ego?

Linux is easy to use - anyone who tried it will tell you what
the score is!!!

Let's ask Linus himself!
http://digg.com/linux_unix/Linus_Torvalds_It_s_Not_Easy_Being_the_Major_Linux_Coder

All it does is make the munchkins look more desperate like
the marketing fools they are spliffing away to escape reality.

For most users its not a case of if they will switch to Linux,
its a case of when.

You can, but please don't use page up / page down!
http://news.zdnet.com/2424-9595_22-218626.html