Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 18:07:44 +0200, Hadron wrote:

"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

chrisv wrote:
Even if Roy does get paid, so what?  What is Micro$oft's annual
marketing budget, and how does it compare to the marketing budget of
all OSS combined?
I'd say it's disingenuous to whine about some guy posting on-topic
Linux advocacy in this tiny corner of the Internet, a Linux advocacy
group.

Flatfarb et al all bang on about digg etc when they beat this drum
like us denizens of cola are actually meant to care what roy does
elsewhere. Next we'll be expected to follow him around and make sure
he uses his pooper scooper when he takes his dog for a walk. Sheesh!
Liarnut cleans up after himself.

Beat me to it!!

(You really walked into that one Phil !)

I have no idea what you're on about, neither do I care what Shestowitz does outside this NG. It makes me wonder about your true motivations here when you bang on about it so much.