Re: [News] [SOT] British Government Embraces Microsoft Mentality, Will Permit Spyware

Verily I say unto thee, that Phil Da Lick! spake thusly:

> I've never heard of that one. Whereabouts are you exactly? My
> property is fenced in on three sides.

We're on the NE coast of Scotland, in what was a new development when we
moved in about seven years ago. It's the first time we've ever lived in
a brand-new property. Every other house we've lived in was protected on
all *four* sides, but apparently that no longer "acceptable" for some
councils. Personally I hate it; it makes me feel like a circus exhibit.
I'm not exactly expecting something like Stalag 17, but just a waist
-high fence or bush would be nice - anything to keep those damn dogs and
kids off my property.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no
| longer contributing to the eventual death of programming."
| ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083

 10:47:48 up 34 days,  8:00,  4 users,  load average: 0.05, 0.14, 0.15