Re: [News] [SOT] British Government Embraces Microsoft Mentality, Will Permit Spyware

Homer wrote:
Verily I say unto thee, that Phil Da Lick! spake thusly:

I've never heard of that one. Whereabouts are you exactly? My property is fenced in on three sides.

We're on the NE coast of Scotland, in what was a new development when we
moved in about seven years ago. It's the first time we've ever lived in
a brand-new property. Every other house we've lived in was protected on
all *four* sides, but apparently that no longer "acceptable" for some
councils. Personally I hate it; it makes me feel like a circus exhibit.
I'm not exactly expecting something like Stalag 17, but just a waist
-high fence or bush would be nice - anything to keep those damn dogs and
kids off my property.

Harsh. I assume you've looked into the law as high as you can go?