Re: [News] [SOT] British Government Embraces Microsoft Mentality, Will Permit Spyware

Verily I say unto thee, that Phil Da Lick! spake thusly:

> Harsh. I assume you've looked into the law as high as you can go?

AFAICT these "policies" come under council planning regulations, and are
non-negotiable. My only option is to move house to an older property ...
one that actually *has* garden walls/fences built before these Draconian
"policies" came into effect.

As to the specific height allowance, it's *zero*. The neighbour opposite
built a un-mortared brick wall just *three bricks high*, and the council
demanded he pull it down (good job he didn't mortar it then).

It's the last time I ever buy a new house; from now on I'm going for old
buildings ... preferably something with a moat and a drawbridge.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no
| longer contributing to the eventual death of programming."
| ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083

 15:58:16 up 34 days, 13:11,  4 users,  load average: 0.13, 0.09, 0.08