Re: [News] Biden and the MAFIAA Against Technology, Defence Attorney

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
One thing I admire about EU is that the people take a lot less crap from
their govt and they do take to the streets, Italy, France and GB are places
where this regularly happens.

Wrong. The UK population doesn't seem to care about their corrupt government. The last time they took to the streets was the poll tax fiasco almost 20 years ago. We could actually do with a bit more of it.