Re: [News] [Rival] ASSOCIATED PRESS: MICROSOFT GOING INTO DEBT!

____/ Joe Potter on Tuesday 23 September 2008 14:53 : \____

  From:   "Joe Potter" <not-home@xxxxxxxx>
  Newsgroups:   comp.os.linux.advocacy
  Subject:   Apple sold 5 million iPhone 3G last quarter - The OpenMoko "iPhone
  killer" sold?

Are you a Mac/WinTroll? Just asking...

- --
"There is such an overvaluation of technology stocks that it is absurd. I would
include our stock in that category. It is bad for the long-term worth of the
economy."
                                --Steve Ballmer, Microsoft's CEO