Re: Microsoft’s “I’m a PC” Millions Actually Promoting the Mac

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

____/ Phil Da Lick! on Monday 22 September 2008 10:21 : \____

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
"There is such an overvaluation of technology stocks that it is absurd. I
would include our stock in that category. It is bad for the long-term worth
of the economy."
                                --Steve Ballmer, Microsoft's CEO
Well, he's a loon no doubt but he's kinda got a point here. It's this
overvaluation of tech stock which let to the dotcom burst, and is now
driving the pro patent lobby, desperately trying to attach value to
anything "high-tech". The IT sector is yet another pawn in the hands of
the big money wheeler-dealers. Little guy gets shit on once more.

With McCreevy, they might get their way. It requires resistance; they rely on
ignorance so that they can work in the dark, so to speak.

On a not too similar note, I read the other day that the euro-rulers have solved their little "irish problem". Solution? Another referendum next september. I'm sure there'll be another one shortly after that as well if they don't get the answer they want there.