Re: [News] Getting Rid of Novell/Microsoft Mono and Moonlight

Lusotec wrote:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
,----[ Quote ]
| Moonlight
| | This is Linux port of Microsoft sliverlight apparently designed to
| compete with adobe flash. Silver light doesn't offer anything new that's
| not already offered by adobe flash.

I don't remember I ever seeing a site that used it. With only about 1/4 of
browsers with a sliver/moonlight plugin not many internet developers will
choose it yet, especially with other alternatives available.

Regards.

I think some news site nagged me to install Silverlight a couple months ago...so I could view a banner ad from Microsoft.