Re: Guess what I've got here...

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Will you test its best 'feature'? The news is that it'll run XP in a VM*. That
> makes it two levels deep in VirtualBox.

Heck, at this point I don't think I'll be able to test much of anything. I
thought this thing was supposed to be easier on your memory than Vista? I've
allocated it 1.5 GB and it's running like shit, even with guest additions
installed. Sound not working either, but then again it didn't work under the
beta version I had.

--
Support your local medical examiner: die strangely!

Regards,
DZ (Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC)