Re: A VistaBeta7 review, not 2 days old, and the reviewer HATES it !!!

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ee3b2be391ab60a5?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/794eefd5fdbaf4c6?hl=en

> But now it needs defending. So it's "beta" that "might have a bug"
> instead of "extremely stable" like before.

Windows 7 is stable all right, here is a picture of that stability, from the
critic above :-

http://test.portertech.org/windows7-bsod2.jpg
indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008