Re: A VistaBeta7 review, not 2 days old, and the reviewer HATES it !!!

High Plains Thumper wrote:

> unionpenny@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>>> Terry Porter wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>>
>>> SVG is not a required standard to implment HTML.  And HTML 5
>>> is not a standard either.  Oh, and those "multimedia tags",
>>> are actually covered by an apple Submarine patent, which
>>> apple is refusing to license openly.
>>
>> Standards?  You are defending Microsoft based on _Standards_?
>
> I usually don't respond to Erik.  He is one bitter, narcissist
> troll who knows nothing better to do than snip and ad hominem
> rant.  He gets upset when his precious Windows software is
> criticised.

That does not differentiate him in the slightest from filth like Hadron
Snot Quark.
But at least he does not constantly misquote what others write like the
"true linux advocate" and "kernel hacker"
--
Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!