Re: A VistaBeta7 review, not 2 days old, and the reviewer HATES it !!!

After takin' a swig o' grog, Jerry McBride belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>
>> Gee... You mean a beta might have a bug?  Wow.  Hell, it's even a nightly
>> build, not an official beta.  I wonder what you'd say if I said Linux was
>> a piece of shit based on a nightly build of Ubuntu or Fedora?
>
> A beta being PUSHED as the next, best, improved, faster, more reliable....
> blah, blah....
>
> It's still, as has been characterized, a turd.

It's SNAFU for Microsoft.

>> SVG is not a required standard to implment HTML.  And HTML 5 is not a
>> standard either.  Oh, and those "multimedia tags", are actually covered by
>> an apple Submarine patent, which apple is refusing to license openly.
>
> So it's Apples fault?

Anybody's fault but Microsoft's apparently.

--
Hain't we got all the fools in town on our side?  And hain't that a big
enough majority in any town?