Re: [News] Another Example of Ignorant Journalists Covering Linux

DFS <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Andrew Halliwell wrote:
>> Ezekiel <zeke@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> As usual... no answer. The only thing foolish here is the claim that
>>> "*No* third party apps are updated" by Windows update and your
>>> running to his defense of that fool.
>>
>> So you ARE saying microsoft updates include patches to adobe flash?
>
> When did he say that?  You're strongly implying it.

Why would he mention flash if it doesn't get updated from the microsoft
repository?
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste!         |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   |  I can SMELL!!!  KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and    |