Re: Google shows you are probably lying, Roy

Hadron wrote:

> Don Zeigler <sitting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Hadron wrote:
>>
>>> And the usual Liarnut "let me blow you" sucking up to "advocate mode"
>>> that makes him such a miserable little slime ball at the best of
>>> times.
>>>
>>> You need to stop giving the little wimp the benefit of the doubt. He's
>>> trying to slur you here now and he will do it again. He has no morals
>>> and is a mealy mouthed fraud.
>>
>> Do you say crap like that to peoples' faces? I would wager "no". Why?
>> Because you know someone would stomp a mudhole in your little pansy
>> ass.
>
> Yes I would actually if I worked with someone that was dishonest and
> told lies about other team members.
>
> If he told the truth I wouldn't mind. But he doesn't. That whole "Hadron
> does not use Debian" thing AFTER I *politely* corrected his advice in
> the debian NG still rankles. And lately the way he has taken to
> supporting "advocates" regardless of the truth is simply astonishing.

You not only have never run Debian, you have never run *any* linux
Your badly wanting "knowledge" on even basic issues of linux will not
suggest any other possibility. You simply know *next* *to* *nothing* about
linux
Even flatfish Gary Stewart knows more. And, for that  matter, DumbFullShit
--
Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end