Re: Microsoft-Sponsored "Net Applications" Hand-tweaks 'Statistics'

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: In 5 years we'll see a Linux nut running naked in Munich
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 06:46:35 +0200

"Mr Chen? Is that HPT? He's a bit chinky isn't he?"

> I noticed Hadron is still beating on you for the Raphael
> affair. He really loves that. Like when Kelsey offered
> somebody 30 Linux distros, it took at least a year before
> Hadron stopped harping on it. Somehow your list of
> unpronounceable names doesn't bother Hadron, I mean when fishy
> wintrolls nymshift it's ok. And your list is only the tip of
> the iceberg, there must be at least a thousand names by now.
> I've counted about 20 new ones in the last month.

Hadron's only one purpose in life is to pursue advocates like the
soiling in a dirty diaper. Like most trolls, he harps on the most
insignificant of issues, trying to create guilt trips on his
victims. You will notice he does nothing regarding the
nym-shifting trolls, which indicates he is here to troll himself.
Also he gets upset at even pointing out the littlest discrepancy
in his posting style.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
(If all else fails, play dead)
- "Red" Green