Re: The Real Gary M Stewart, in Case Someone Wants to Sue Him the Fish

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

<snip>
> I lost track of Gary up until last year when I ran into a mutual
> colleague at a convention and we started telling war stories and
> Gary's name came up. As it turns out, his parents left him a small
> fortune in real estate consisting of several run down tenements in NYC
> as well as Camden N.J. which he rents out to social services recipients
> for whatever the going rate is. He has them managed by property
> agents, does only the minimum repairs on them and sits back and
> watches the money roll in. From what I have been told he has become
> very wealthy because of his real estate business. He was married at
> one time and had 4 children which based on his approximate age are all
> grown up by now.
<snip>

This all sounds quite possible to me, and all too real. He fits the profile
of a Usenet troll quite well.

I.e. a fat bored old man with too much time on his hands, and free money
from the work of someone else. A bit like Snit Glasser.

At least flatfish has an excuse, so what's the excuse of
dfs,hadrongo,ezekookl,clogface,fuddinbusch and tim smith for plaguing
COLA ?

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008